We are a forward thinking school with an enviable reputation for success.

Dines Green School was founded in 1954 to serve a newly built post war estate on the western edge of Worcester. Initially starting life as an Infant School, a Junior School was added in 1960 and a Nursery in 1989. In the early nineties the schools were combined under the leadership of one Head Teacher and physically joined to become the Primary School we have today.

Over the years, `Dines Green’ has provided generations of children with an excellent start to their education and was especially well known across the city for the high level of its sporting achievements.

Today we are a school that has undergone a massive transformation. With the support of Governors, Staff and LA, the school has a growing reputation for success and able to provide all of our pupils with the resources and broadly balanced education that they will need.